*Position will require regular onsite work at Patuxent River Naval Air Station in Patuxent River, Maryland*
Must be U.S. Citizen
Must have a SECRET clearance to be considered for this position.
Some travel will be required.
3 to 10 years of combined experience performing duties described in the functional description.
Support F/A-18 Fighter EW IPT. Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives. Analyzes requirements, status, budget and schedules. Performs management, technical, or business case analyses. Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs. Tracks program/project status and schedules. Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management. Process ECP packages and complete PPC documentation. Assist with RFPs and coordinate technical evaluations.
- This position will provide critical program analysis and interpretation of technical data to Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs). The successful candidate will participate in meetings and collect, complete, organize, and interpret technical data.
- Coordinates with EW Level-III for all cost, schedule, and performance of several programs within the multidisciplinary professional EW Team, to include development, integration, testing, production, and life cycle support for all EW systems for both USN F/A-18E/F and USMC F/A-18C/D programs.
- Coordinate with Level-III for execution of Department of Navy OSIP for EW funding through Fiscal Year and support Acquisition Oversight Committee (AOC) requirements for Level-I/II/III actions.
- Coordinate with acquisition to create and review SOWs, CDRLs, J&As, Market Research and other required documentation for RFP release through contract award. This includes a successful Data Rights Review Board, Legal Review Board, Tech Evaluation, and supporting negotiations.
- Coordinate with cross-functional leads to obtain and provide appropriate updates to the Scheduler for all EW efforts.
- Coordinate with cross-functional leads to ensure Risks are being identified and tracked.
- Coordinate with Acquisition and Contracts to process Procurement Initiation Document (PID) actions, to include developing and submitting new PID requests to Acquisition team. Utilize Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE), Acquisition Management System (AMS) and Program Management Tool (PMT) for team PMT reviews through contract award.
- Coordinate with Business Financial Manager (BFM) to create Purchase Requisition (PR) requests via the PR Tool.
- Monitor, track and provide status of all PID actions to EW IPTL and team via an EW Contract Actions tracker.
- Maintains the EW Phasing Plans.
- Tracks Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) deliverables.
- Coordinate multiple program management reviews/meetings with industry, fleet support agencies, strategic planning providing status of all Radar/EW production, sustainment, and future acquisition requirements.
- Coordinate with industry, fleet representatives, logistics, engineering, acquisition, and contracts to provide path forward for all new requirements and sustainment activities for EW systems.