*Position will require regular onsite work at Patuxent River Naval Air Station in Patuxent River, Maryland*
Must be U.S. Citizen
Clearance Required: SECRET
- Directs and coordinates program activities designed to provide sub-Contractors, management, and customers with logistics technology that ensures effective and economical support concerned for manufacturing or servicing of products, systems, or equipment.
- Analyzes contractual commitments, customer specifications, design changes, and other data to plan and develop logistic program activities from conceptual stage through life-cycle of product.
- Designs and implements models, databases, and tools aimed at standardizing data analysis.
- Compiles and writes documentation of data structure and program development in the use of new systems.
Education: MS or MA degree in Engineering, or Science.
- ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: A BS or BA degree and an additional four (4) years of recent, relevant experience can be substituted for an MS or MA degree.
Experience: At least ten (10) years of experience in an engineering or logistics position, three (3) of which must be directly related to Naval systems. Demonstrated knowledge in the area of engineering or logistics expertise.