*Position will require regular onsite work at Patuxent River Naval Air Station in Patuxent River, Maryland*
Must be U.S. Citizen
Less than 3 years’ experience performing duties described in the functional description. An Associate’s plus two years additional work experience or four years additional work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Support F/A-18 Avionics IPT.
- Coordinate personnel staffing requirements and data drills.
- Manage day-to-day operations across the IPT.
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives. Analyzes requirements, status, budget and schedules.
- Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.