*Position will require regular onsite work at Patuxent River Naval Air Station in Patuxent River, Maryland*
Must be U.S. Citizen
Associate’s degree plus two (2) years additional work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree. OR Four (4) years additional work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
Experience: 3 to 10 years of combined experience performing duties described in the functional description.
This position provides support services for program management, acquisition, engineering, integration, and sustainment planning to the F/A-18 Electro-Optical/Infra-Red (EOIR) IPT. This position will provide critical program analysis and interpretation of technical data to Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs). The successful candidate will participate in meetings and collect, complete, organize, and interpret technical data. Coordinate with EOIR Level III for all cost, schedule, and performance of several programs within the Team. Coordinate with acquisition to create and review SOWs, CDRLs, J&As, Market Research and other required documentation for RFP release through contract award. Coordinate with cross-functional leads to ensure Risks are being identified and tracked. Process Procurement Initiation Document (PID) actions, to include developing and submitting new PID requests to Acquisition team and monitor, track and provide status of all PID actions to EOIR IPTL. Utilize Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE), Common Spend Plan Tool (CSPT) and Program Management Tool (PMT) for team PMT reviews through contract award. Track Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) deliverables.
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives.
- Analyzes requirements, status, budget and schedules.
- Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.