Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen
Candidate must have active SECRET clearance to be considered.
2-3 times a year.
MA/MS degree ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION:
A Bachelor’s plus two years additional work experience, an Associate’s plus four years additional work experience, or six years additional work experience may be substituted for a Master’s Degree.
Over 10 years of combined experience performing duties described in the functional description.
- The selected applicant will monitor GFE inventory status and Repair of Repairables (RoR) with PMA-265 and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM).
- Requests status from OEM, IPTs (Integrated Product Teams) and vendor/suppliers for all outstanding RRs (Rejection Reports) / NCRs (Non-Conformance Reports).
- Completes disposition instructions for shipping GFE to repair/replace or send to disposal. Researches supply information such as part numbers, NSNs (National stock numbers), UI (unit of issue), etc. utilizing DLA (Defense Logistics Agency) and GS (Global Support) System.
- Updates spreadsheets for outstanding RR/NCRs, OEM information requests, shipping/disposal disposition instructions and completed RR/NCRs.
- Updates GFE records in PMA-265 SharePoint.
- Posts delivery receipts and contracts on GFE Procurement/Delivery Status spreadsheet.
- Prints and files receipts, contracts and miscellaneous documents in GFE binders. Communicates with various IPTs and Procuring Activities on GFE procurements, shipments and other issues.
- Provides OEM disposition instructions for multiple items to be shipped for repair/replacement or disposal.