Experience in designing, improving, and subsequently managing IT systems, general system administration, DNS administration for OSD assets, and local area networks. Specifically, the individuals shall
• Minimum 3+ years experience AND meet the minimum education OR training OR certification requirements for “Early/Apprentice” proficiency level as specified in blocks 41 (Customer Service & Technical Support) and 45 (System Administration) of the Qualifications Matrix: https://www.cool.navy.mil/usn/cswf/index.htm
• Have and maintain MCP, and IAT Level I certifications.
• Install, configure, operate, test, troubleshoot, update, fix, replace, maintain, administer and optimize a variety of networked and stand-alone systems (PC & Mac).
• Monitor the networks and security devices for compliance with Department of Defense (DoD) Information Assurance regulations, apply software patches and updates, and act upon Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) scan results.
• Provide Active Directory, PKI, and DNS administration for OSD assets
• The ideal candidates will work to develop solutions to monitor performance, provide scaling capability, provide help desk ticket resolution, and improve quality of service for OSD computing.
Associate Degree from accredited University
CIN A-531-0767 Tactical Computers and Network Operator
CIN J-3B-0440 IP BASIC
CYBR1005 Security Essentials
NEC 737A Naval Tactical Command Support System (NTCSS) II Manager
NEC 745A Information Systems Technician (IAT I)
CompTIA A+ ce
CompTIA Network+ ce
Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)