Travel Required: During Testing about 30%, outside of testing about 5-10%
Must be a U.S. Citizen
B.S. Math, Statistics, Science, Engineering or other technical field.
Experience with data analysis required. Strong MATLAB, Python, or comparable experience required.
- Reconstructs flights using radar, Identification Friend or Foe, and Truth data from the E-2D Advanced Hawkeye.
- Parses, filters, manipulates, and statistically analyzes data from reconstructed flights.
- Relates data and technical information to tactics and procedures.
- Communicates analysis of System Under Test and System of Systems through reports, presentations, and meetings to technical and non-technical personnel.
- Reviews technical documents and makes recommendations.
- Conducts investigations of technical issues and makes recommendations.
Experience working with the DoD/DoN a plus. Organized and action-oriented with excellent oral and written communication. Preferred knowledge of statistical testing and analysis. Familiarity with NAVAIR systems engineering process a plus, but not necessary.