Must be a U.S. Citizen
MA/MS Degree in Science, Math, Engineering, Business Management, or related discipline
- Experience in program management, technical, or business analysis discipline, related to weapon systems acquisition and life cycle management; and a minimum of six (6) years of recent work experience related to analysis and planning; there must be at least four (4) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis; and there must be two (2) years professional experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems and components development
- At least three (3) years in support of a Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP)
- Knowledge of the principles, policies, and practices of system acquisition to plan, organize, and coordinate critical aspects of the development, production, deployment, and sustainment of systems, subsystems, and equipment.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations for the development of contracts and contract modifications required for the acquisition of logistics supportability products.
- Demonstrated experience in the program/project status, schedules, and DoD reporting
- Demonstrated knowledge of Service and OSD policy and documentation related to PPBS, life-cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series), to include DoD Instruction (DoDI) 5000.2, DoD Directive (DODD) 5530.03, and the International Cooperation in Acquisition, Technology and Logistics (IC in AT&L) Handbook
- Performs critical program management, technical, or business analysis of major DoD acquisition systems and provides recommendations to ensure program success in support of the F-35 APDs
- Assists in the coordination efforts regarding programmatic, technical, and sustainment areas, including program management,systems engineering,personnel management,scheduling,risk management, contracting, acquisition, budgeting/funding, configuration management, integration, testing, life cycle logistics and training
- Assists with the execution of strategic initiatives and provides high-level guidance and attention
- Conducts analysis and provides recommendation to the Executive Leadership Team(ELT), the Service Leads and the Assistant Program Directors (APD) on a wide range of topics and supports leadership in prioritization of focus areas
- Provides coordination of efforts, enabling the most effective performance of the assigned program duties
- Ensures all forms information and communication are completely prepared and presented to enable the program strategy formulation, analysis and decision making, often within significant time constraints
- Ensures that decisions are communicated appropriately both internal and external to the JPO, providing follow up to assure that intended messages and actions are understood and executed as warranted