Must be a U.S. Citizen
Top Secret with SCI eligibility
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a recognized engineering, scientific and/or technical discipline is required.
Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience is required. Experience interfacing with Joint Staff, Services, and warfighters to coordinate engineering and analysis needs and analytic results is desired.
The Mid-Level Engineer/Analyst will have:
- Experience developing system solutions to complex and challenging DoD problems.
- Experience planning and executing complex mission and systems analysis efforts.
- Experience conducting systems engineering tasks including Technology Analysis and Assessment, System Definition, Systems Analysis, Systems Architecture development and architecture products, and Logistics support of Department of Defense
- Expert in assessing threat kill chains operations and identifying exploitable vulnerabilities,
analyzing mission threads and blue force system kill chains to identify capability gaps and solutions,
developing system models, constructing and executing simulation and analysis plans, conducting trade
studies and sensitivity analysis, interpreting and synthesizing results and translating them into concise and
comprehensive artifacts for documenting and communicating to multiple audiences.
- Support all aspects of a technical program management expertise in an Engineering or scientific related field to support the engineering development of prototypes across key technical areas.
- Provide the technical support in engineering prototype development projects that will impose engineering technical rigor and best practices against projects.
- Support development of systematic roadmaps with technical reviews, milestones, concepts, requirements and operational objectives for end-to-end prototyping development.
- Will have experience in one of the technical areas identified below:
- System Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Physical Science
- Support System Requirements Review, System Functional Review, Test Readiness Review, and Program Reviews with interagency to assist in the cross-pollination across the stakeholders.
Provide analysis and program management oversight to project execution (deliverables and funding obligation/expenditures) via project tracking tools, periodic (monthly) reports and financial products.