Must be a U.S. Citizen
Top Secret with SCI eligibility
Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required.
Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience is required.
The Mid-Level Analyst will serve as technical and functional experts by:
- Supports the technical, managerial or operational fields and mature judgement required to interface with external stakeholders and senior government personnel.
- Strong organizational and oral and written communication skills are required.
- Experience synthesizing vast amounts of complex technical data into management level information.
- Experience preparing presentations and other visualization forms to communicate results and artifacts to varied audiences.
- Experience maintaining configuration management on large and complex projects and developing and administering integrated data environments including cloud-based storage approaches.
- Support the planning, coordinating, and execution of a large-scale multi-year demonstration and experimentation campaign to evaluate the operational utility of prototypes in a multi- domain environment.
- Support the development of a strategy and framework for identifying prototype mission capabilities into demonstration or experimentation venues to evaluate their operational utility.
- Produce concepts of operations, lessons learned, or technical reports to identify operational successes and capability gaps to maximize the campaign’s alignment to mitigate gaps.
- Build interest and engagement from Military Service to establish Tactics Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) to facilitate the transition of prototyping capabilities into programs of record for sustainment.