Must be a U.S. Citizen
Travel will be required for this position
Combined 7 years of experience from the following:
- Navy Operational Test and Evaluation
- Developmental, integrated or experimental test and evaluation
- Operation of Airborne Electronic Warfare systems
Previous Qualification as a Naval Aviator (NA) or Naval Flight Officer (NFO) and experience writing for and/or briefing senior decision makers also required.
Provide support to Commander, Operational Test and Evaluation Forces (COMOPTEVFOR), Air Warfare Division, Air Electronic Warfare section, in the planning, execution, and analysis of integrated and operational test and evaluation events for Aviation Electronic Warfare programs such as Next Generation Jammer (NGJ), Intrepid Tiger II (IT II), EA-18G, and Miniature Air Launched Decoy-Navy (MALD-N). The results of COMOPTEVFOR events inform acquisition and fielding decisions and development of Fleet tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Experience as NA or NFO in EA-18G or EA-6B aircraft.
- Completion of the COMOPTEVFOR Mission Based Test Design (MBTD) and OT Framework and Test Planning courses or ability to complete within 3 months of employment.
- Experience as Operational Test Director or Coordinator in COMOPTEVFOR or test squadron.
- Experience working with Navy and Marine Corps Test Squadrons.
- Recent (within the last 5 years) and relevant Modeling and Simulation planning and/or reporting experience with the following systems:
- Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab’s REACT, PINEAPPLE, or AMBER models
- USAF DIADS
- Missile and Space Intelligence Center’s ITASE models