Must be a U.S. Citizen
Some travel is required.
Position requires a BS or BA degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related scientific discipline.
At least three (3) years of recent and relevant experience in a position related to the Position Description is required. Demonstrated knowledge in area of engineering expertise is required.
Familiarity with NAVAIR and Systems Engineering tools, Risk Management Processes, Systems Engineering Tools, and SETR Process.
- Avionics and Software background preferred.
- UAS experience highly desired working with the ground station and the air vehicle.
- Requirements deconstruction and decomposing.
- Experience with Data Management with different tool sets (such as JIRA, Confluence, Access) a must.
- Agile Software experience highly desired.
- Technically proficient in engineering processes
- Capable of working independently especially in the current workforce environment.