Must be a U.S. Citizen
Active Top Secret with SCI (TS/SCI) is required to be considered for this position.
BS degree in a discipline that is relevant to the technical work supporting, and has at least
24 semester hours in mathematical, engineering, and/or quantitative analysis courses.
Minimum of 10 years of related technical work experience.
- Experience interfacing with Joint Staff, Services, and warfighters to coordinate engineering and analysis needs and analytic results.
- Master's of Science Degree
Use relevant experience as a trusted advisor, giving input primarily in the following areas:
- T&E and Engineering Policy and Documentation
- T&E and Engineering Guidance and Standards
- Acquisition Documentation Reviews for T&E and Engineering Implementation
- DAU Course and Community of Practice Content Reviews for Consistency with T&E and Engineering Policy, Guidance, and Standards
- Course Content for T&E and Engineering DAU Courses
- T&E and Engineering Reporting