Must be a U.S. Citizen
BA/BS Degree in Business Management or related discipline
- Experience in program management, technical, or business analysis discipline; and included in the eight (8) years, there must be at least (4) years of hands on and relevant Government Property Management system and administration experience supporting major weapon systems and components development
- Demonstrated knowledge of Federal Property Management Regulations to include item unique identification and valuation (IUID) and associated processes and requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of reporting, reutilization, storage and disposal of Government assets
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry or military property management best practices for the management of Government Property
- Demonstrated knowledge of DoD policy and documentation related management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series)
- Demonstrated knowledge of DoD program acquisition for domestic and/or international military programs
- Supports the F-35 JPO Property Management team with the oversight of property management across F-35. Assist the F-35 Property Manager Lead on property management compliance requirements; the management of application of U.S. property management regulations, policies and procedures; and establishment of policies, process and procedures.
- Assists with the tracking, auditing and oversight of all USG property across F-35.
- Assists in property management standup activities during site activation at military installations, assist in reviewing and auditing industry property management systems, and be responsible for maintaining an Accountable Property Management System of Record(APSR)