Must be a U.S. Citizen
Active TS/SCI security clearance is required to be considered for this position.
B.S. degree in a scientific, engineering or other applicable technical or analytical discipline.
15+ years' of related experience, preferably in the Aerospace and Defense industry.
Position Description: The Manufacturing SME is an expert in manufacturing and will have experience in evaluating manufacturing plans and processes for complex DoD Weapon Systems.
- Master's of Science Degree
- Experience with joint staff, joint programs, and interfacing with DoD leadership.
- The Subject Matter Expert (SME) provides technical experience and engineering expertise in cutting edge technologies and their application into new and innovative warfighting capabilities.
- In-depth technical knowledge and experience with existing and advanced concepts, DoD weapon systems and their capabilities, concept of operations, and limitations.
- Areas of expertise in system capabilities, performance, and operations include: land, sea, air, and space platforms; offensive, defensive, kinetic and directed energy weapons; sensors for ISR and fire control; cyberwarfare; communication networks; electromagnetic spectrum management to include EW and 5G; application of automation; command, control, and battle management; fires close air support; long range fires; targeting; and air and missile defense.
- Areas of engineering expertise include: reliability, software development and engineering, cybersecurity, electronic warfare, human factors, manufacturing, and modular open systems architecture.