Due to E.O. 14042 and as a government contractor, all employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, except in circumstances where a medical and/or religious exemption is approved.
Must be a U.S. Citizen
MA/MS degree. Allowable Substitution: Bachelor’s degree plus two (2) years additional work experience may be substituted for a Master’s degree. OR Associate’s degree plus four (4) years additional work experience may be substituted for a Master’s degree. OR Six (6) years additional work experience may be substituted for a Master’s degree.
Over 10 years of experience performing duties described in the functional description.
Previous experience with ACAT programs Research and Development experience.
Functional Description: This position provides support services for program management and acquisition to the EA-18G Program in Lexington Park, MD. This position will provide critical acquisition and procurement support for the Growler IPT. The successful candidate will develop and review acquisition and procurement documentation necessary for accomplishing program objectives.
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives.
- Analyzes requirements, status, budget and schedules.
- Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.