Due to E.O. 14042 and as a government contractor, all employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, except in circumstances where a medical and/or religious exemption is approved.
Must be a U.S. Citizen
Top Secret with SCI (TS/SCI)
B.S. degree in a scientific, engineering or other applicable technical or analytical discipline.
- Fifteen (15) or more years within the specified technical discipline, ten (10) years as a Project Manager.
- Experience in a supervisory capacity in planning, developing, and executing major research, engineering, and development efforts for defense organizations.
- Experience in establishing strong working relationships with R&D program managers as well as organization leadership; tracking task order efforts to rapidly identify and resolve potential and new problems; and identifying and resolving administrative and contractual issues related to a support services contract.
- Experience interfacing with Joint Staff, Services, and warfighters to coordinate engineering and analysis needs and analytic results.
- Master's of Science Degree