Must be a U.S. Citizen
Must be eligible to obtain a SECRET level security clearance.
- Work with multiple program managers to advertise staffing requirements.
- Manage requisitions and applications through Applicant Tracking System.
- Provide sourcing support for proposals.
- Manage resume database to establish pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements through various job boards and media sources.
- Determine candidate qualifications by conducting pre-screen interviews, analyzing responses and verifying references.
- Register, prepare, attend, and debrief internal and external job fairs.
- Support other duties as assigned.
Prior experience as a recruiter and knowledge of NAVAIR.