*Position will require regular onsite work at Patuxent River Naval Air Station in Patuxent River, Maryland*
Must be U.S. Citizen
Clearance Required: SECRET
Education: MS/MA degree
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives.
- Analyzes requirements, status, budget and schedules.
- Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
- Degree shall be in a business-related discipline.
in a Relevant Technical Discipline.
- Allowable Substitution: A BS or BA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience can be substituted for an MS or MA degree.
- Must have provided UAS subject matter expertise to senior leadership in the UAS integration efforts and coordination of requirements.
- Must have supported a Program Office and Requirements Officers (ROs) in the coordinated development of briefings and other materials to support fleet liaison meetings including but not limited to; Battle Rhythm meetings, Transition Task Force (TTFs) meetings and Operational Advisory Groups (OAGs).
- Must have applied analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives. Must have analyzed requirements, status, budget and schedules.
- Must have performed management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Must have collected, completed, organized and interpreted data relating to UAS acquisition and product programs.
- Must have tracked program/project status and schedules.
- Knowledge and expertise in the PPBE process
- Knowledge and expertise in UAS ISR Systems
- Knowledge and expertise in USMC DC CD&I and DC P&R policies and processes