*Position will require regular onsite work at Patuxent River Naval Air Station in Patuxent River, Maryland*
Must be U.S. Citizen
Clearance Required: SECRET
Education: MS/MA degree
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives.
- Analyzes requirements, status, budget and schedules.
- Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
- Degree shall be in a business-related discipline.
in a Relevant Technical Discipline.
- Allowable Substitution: A BS or BA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience can be substituted for an MS or MA degree.
- Must have provided subject matter expertise, financial management, and programmatic support to a Program Office and Requirements Office.
- Must have supported various program reviews to determine programmatic risk, capabilities impacts and risks due to adjusted funding levels, abnormalities in funding profiles, and potential execution issues.
- Must have developed program affordability options and identifies redundancy and opportunities for greater efficiency.
- Must have developed programmatic briefings for senior leadership (i.e. DCA, CD&I, APX, OPNAV, etc.)
- Knowledge and expertise in PPBE process
- Knowledge and expertise in JCIDS process
- Knowledge and expertise in USMC DC CD&I and DC P&R policies and processes