Must be a U.S. Citizen
Must be eligible to obtain a SECRET level security clearance.
BS or BA degree.
AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of recent, relevant experience can be substituted for an BS or BA degree.
- NAVAIR experience.
- Demonstrated ability to engage potential candidates (strong interpersonal skills).
- Work with multiple program managers to advertise staffing requirements.
- Utilize DoD knowledge to determine candidate qualifications by conducting pre-screen interviews, analyzing responses and verifying references.
- Provide sourcing support for proposals within compressed timelines
- Develop Key resumes for proposal submission.
- Interview candidates and augment resumes prior to submission to customers
- Participate in reviews of staffing and personnel volumes of a proposal
- Adhere to proposal schedule and deadlines
- Edit and refine written inputs from technical Subject Matter Experts (SME) into winning proposal content
- Manage resume database to establish pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Manage requisitions and applications through Applicant Tracking System.
- Register, prepare, attend, and debrief internal and external job fairs.
- Support other duties as assigned.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements through various job boards and media sources.