Must be a U.S. Citizen
Position requires a MS or MA degree from an accredited college or university in a related scientific/engineering field.
- ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: A BS or BA degree from an accredited college or university in a related scientific/engineering field and an additional four (4) years of recent and relevant technical experience may be substituted for a MS or MA degree. These four (4) years of experience are in addition to the required minimum of ten (10) years to meet the “Experience” requirements below, therefore, requiring a total of fourteen (14) years of experience.
At least ten (10) years of recent and relevant experience in a technical analysis position with mid-sized client-server systems in systems analysis, software design, software development and database administration. Demonstrated knowledge of quality assurance, quality control and independent verification and validation techniques. Experience working independently and as part of a team in researching data, developing analytical techniques and methodologies. Demonstrated knowledge of system acquisition practices required to design, develop, integrate, test and manufacture a major system is required.
- Leads the execution of complex tasks.
- Applies logical analyses or test and evaluation on all programs within the contractual scope.
- Performs comprehensive analyses of hardware/software concepts, designs and test requirements.
- Reviews, analyzes, integrates and conducts test and evaluation of contractor or Government-generated source data and develops interim documentation.
- Performs system concept formulation, system design analysis and subsystems design analysis.
- Works on special problem areas to make recommendations; administers complex areas of the network, security analysis and planning.