*Position will require regular onsite work at Patuxent River Naval Air Station in Patuxent River, Maryland*
Must be U.S. Citizen
Clearance Required: SECRET
Senior Logistics support SMEs for ILS areas of Avionics, Power and Propulsion, and maintenance planning.
- Performs various tasks related to the development, operation, evaluation, and improvement of weapon systems supportability and/or maintainability programs and information systems.
- Works on logistics and maintainability programs and with logistics and maintenance control organizations on issues such as: technical evaluation and identification of weapons systems logistics requirements and resources; development of logistics support and maintainability programs or plans; systems acquisition requirements analysis; budgetary or financial analysis and control; life cycle cost analysis and control; weapons systems hardware and software standardization and compatibility; Integrated Product Support (IPS)/Reliability & Maintainability (R&M) program test and evaluation planning and execution; and, ILS/R&M program management analysis.
- Collects, compiles, analyzes, investigates, researches, or applies logistics, maintenance, acquisition, or financial data and information.
- Develops, modifies, prepares, or validates documentation in relation to automated logistics or maintenance data reporting systems, and management information systems.
BS or BA degree.
- An additional five (5) years of acquisition or operational logistics management experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
- An MS or MA degree can be substituted for two (2) years operations logistics experience. A SOLE Logistician certification as a DML plus six (6) years recent experience in acquisition logistics or maintenance engineering.
At least ten (10) years of experience in acquisition or operational logistics support and maintenance engineering. Four (4) years directing acquisition or logistics managers in the performance of comprehensive analysis across the spectrum of ILS elements during a job assignment in or in support of an acquisition command. Four (4) years of DoD acquisition logistics support experience to include specific experience in acquisition planning and management. Experience must demonstrate the ability to perform independent work to provide logistics and support system effectiveness analysis, studies and evaluations in support of DoD weapons systems and equipment.