Must be U.S. Citizen
SECRET Ability to obtain a TS/SCI
Education: Bachelor of Science (BS) in an engineering discipline, computer science, information systems management, mathematics, operations research, statistics, or engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Min. 5 years of professional engineering experience
- 3 years’ experience shall have consisted of performing engineering functions with respect to support, research or development of mechanical, electrical, or aerospace systems
- 1 year experience as a team lead
- Desired Experience
- Aviation systems, ground and flight test support, test ranges, and test laboratories
- Experience in developmental or operational test planning, amendments, coordination and reporting.
- Prior experience with Minotaur
- Prior experience with Mission Planning
- Technical writing skills
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of unmanned aerial systems
- Knowledge of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) systems [Electro-Optical (EO/IR), radar, Automatic Identification System (AIS), Electronic Warfare (EW), Traffic and Collision Avoidance System (TCAS), Link-16, Navigation)
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of computer networking
- Ability to work within a team of engineers to generate practical and executable tests
- Team organizational skills
- Team communications skills
- Ability to understand complex systems
- Ability to perform troubleshooting of complex systems
- Knowledge of the Maritime Patrol Mission
- Applies engineering principles to research, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, test, or evaluate systems.
- Reviews and prepares engineering and technical analyses, reports, change proposals, and other technical documentation.
- This position applies engineering experience to perform functions such as system integration, design, configuration management, quality assurance testing, or acquisition and resource management.