Must be a U.S. Citizen
Secret with ability to obtain Top Secret
High School Diploma.
6 months prior experience in shipping/receiving preferred
The Shipping Associate will report to the Director. The primary duties include inventory and packaging of material to government standards, as well as unpacking, inventory and delivering material to various areas within the Calibration Laboratory. These duties will require you to be proficient in the use of a computer, electric fork lift, shrink-wrapping and/or banding materials. When not performing your primary duties, you will perform data entry for the assets/material supported in the Calibration Laboratory.
- Strong communication skills including read, write, understand, and speak basic English (required)
- Ability to work in a hot/cold environments for long periods of time
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to lift, push, or pull up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Strong time management and customer service skills.