Education: BS or BA Degree in Acquisition, Logistics Management, Business, Engineering, or Management.
At least three (3) years FTE experience in operational logistics support, maintenance engineering, or Demonstrated Master Logistician (DML) plus three (3) years of recent experience in acquisition logistics. Warehouse and receiving experience preferred.
The work typically performed by the Journeyman Logistics Analyst requires analytical and practical skills to identify, analyze, understand, communicate and resolve routine and unique logistics issues in a dynamic team environment. Logistics Analysts significantly contribute to the smooth operation of closed-loop supply operations.
- Provides support to Senior Logistics Manager and correspondingly to the Program Office APML/Deputies and LEMs across the full spectrum of IPS elements
- Support SMEs for respective organizations, including Individual Material Readiness List, Support Equipment (SE), Propulsion and Power, Tech Data, etc.
- Performs various tasks related to the development, operation, evaluation, and improvement of aircraft systems supportability and/or maintainability programs and information systems
- Works on logistics and maintainability programs and with logistics and maintenance control organizations on issues such as: technical evaluation and identification of aircrafts systems logistics requirements and resources; development of logistics support and maintainability programs or plans; systems acquisition requirements analysis; budgetary or financial analysis and control; Life-Cycle Cost (LCC) analysis and control; aircrafts systems hardware (HW) and software (SW) standardization and compatibility; IPS/ R&M program T&E planning and execution; and, IPS/R&M program management analysis
- Collects, compiles, analyzes, investigates, researches, or applies logistics, maintenance, acquisition, or financial data and information
- Develops, modifies, prepares, or validates documentation in relation to automated logistics or maintenance data reporting systems, and management information systems
This position is in direct support to the Product Support Manager (PSM) and Automated Logistics Environment (ALE).
Practical skills: Ability to work well in teams, closed-loop supply operations, operate specialized logistics database, and forklift / government driver qualifications
Analytical skills include proficiency with the use of the Microsoft Suite of tools (Word, Excel, PPT at a minimum). ERP related enterprise software and TC Max software is a plus.