*Position will require regular onsite work at Patuxent River Naval Air Station in Patuxent River, Maryland*
Must be U.S. Citizen
MS or MA degree in Acquisition, Logistics Management, Business, Engineering, or Management.
ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: Bachelor’s Degree plus 4 years additional work experience may be substituted for a Master’s
At least 10 years’ FTE experience in acquisition or operational logistics support and maintenance engineering. Four (4) years directing acquisition or logistics managers in the performance of comprehensive analysis across the spectrum of IPS elements during a job assignment in or in support of an acquisition command. Four (4) years of DOD logistics support experience to include specific experience in acquisition planning and management including logistics planning, scheduling, execution and support system effectiveness analysis, studies and evaluations in support of DOD weapons systems and equipment. Two (2) years of specific experience in operational logistics planning and management.
- Senior Logistics support SMEs for IPS areas of Avionics, Power and Propulsion, and maintenance planning.
- Performs various tasks related to the development, operation, evaluation, and improvement of weapon systems supportability and/or maintainability programs and information systems.
- Works on logistics and maintainability programs and with logistics and maintenance control organizations on issues such as:
- technical evaluation and identification of weapons systems logistics requirements and resources
- development of logistics support and maintainability programs or plans
- systems acquisition requirements analysis
- budgetary or financial analysis and control
- LCC analysis and control; weapons systems HW and SW standardization and compatibility
- IPS/R&M program T&E planning and execution
- IPS/R&M program management analysis.
- Collects, compiles, analyzes, investigates, researches, or applies logistics, maintenance, acquisition, or financial data and information.
- Develops, modifies, prepares, or validates documentation in relation to automated logistics or maintenance data reporting systems, and management information systems.