*Position will require regular onsite work at Patuxent River Naval Air Station in Patuxent River, Maryland*
Must be U.S. Citizen
Education: MA/MS degree or allowable substitutions.
Allowable substitutions include:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus two (2) years of additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Master’s Degree.
- Associate’s Degree plus four (4) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Master’s Degree.
- Six (6) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Master’s Degree.
Must have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience performing the duties described the position description.
- Experience managing program/projects using web-based productivity tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic acquisition terminology and the acquisition process to include SECNAV, OPNAV and NAVAIR policies for traditional and rapid acquisition methods
- Demonstrated knowledge related to PPBS, financial planning cycles, and application of appropriations
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing requirements and monitoring progress of tasks
- Experience with Risk Management terminology and process
- Experience in researching, compiling, tracking and analyzing program technical and/or financial data
Position Description: Serve as an Information System Security Engineer (ISSE) applying Risk Management Framework (RMF) principles. Serve as a qualified Navy validator. Support and generate RMF documentation. Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives. Analyzes requirements, status, budget and schedules. Performs management, technical, or business case analyses. Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs. Tracks program/project status and schedules. Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
- Developing mitigation options
- Selecting, planning, and implementing the appropriate risk mitigation utilizing NAVAIR-approved Risk Management System and tools
- Evaluating the likelihood or probability of an undesirable event occurring, assess the consequences or severity of the event should it occur, evaluate the sources or root causes of the risk and identify the available risk mitigation
- Providing early identification and analyses of risk; risk management planning, early implementation of corrective actions; continuous tracking and reassessment and communication, documentation, and coordination with all stakeholders
- Applying analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives
- Facilitating the Risk Management Process, entering data in the risk management tool, and facilitating the risk management board
- Providing risk management reports
- Support and facilitate the PMA 262 Risk Management Program
- Maintain the program office's Risk, Issue, Opportunity, and Management Plan (RIOMP)
- Provide Analysis/Management support to program office Engineering Leadership