Must be U.S. Citizen
SECRET Ability to obtain a TS/SCI
Education: Bachelor’s degree with three to ten years of experience in systems engineering, or in an engineering support role. Allowable substitutions for the bachelor’s degree include an Associate’s Degree and two years of additional work experience or four years of additional work experience with no conferred degree.
Functional Description: Provide technical support in the development and testing of Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) sensors. Review and generate technical documentation. Research, develop and propose technical solutions for problems and deficiencies within the SIGINT system. Provide communications and networking systems technical support for full system engineering life cycle, including requirements analysis, design, development, integration, test, and implementation. Research, propose and implement solutions to communications and networking systems problems of interest as derived from program requirements.
- Prior experience supporting NAVAIR Programs.
- Familiar with Systems Engineering Processes and Concepts, and the ability support communication across a team of diverse stakeholders (both technical and non-technical).
- Assist in execution and management of systems engineering processes in PMA-262 Production IPT
- Assist in execution of the Engineering/Data Requirements Agreement Plan (EDRAP) process to ensure that appropriate airworthiness artifacts are reviewed/approved in order to support the class desk in issuance of a flight clearance.
- Participate in the development of systems engineering artifacts required for a request for proposal and evaluating proposers’ systems engineering artifacts in proposals.
- Perform technical management to include schedule assessment of vendor and supplier activities.
- Participate in regular interactions with other system engineers from the Prime contractor and other government direct vendors
- Assist in reviewing Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) for production line cut-in and technical impacts.
- Assist the Production IPT with technical reviews, requirements verification, CDRLs and other data to determine the applicability of technical comments provided by SMEs during document reviews.
- Assist the Production IPT in the collection, organization, distribution, and interpretation of technical data relating to system test and evaluation including production acceptance testing conducted by the Prime Contractor.
- Assist with the coordination of SETR events, including tailoring and scoring of SETR checklists, development of agenda and event coordination, and development of related briefing materials.