Due to E.O. 14042 and as a government contractor, all employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, except in circumstances where a medical and/or religious exemption is approved.
Yes, must be eligible for SECRET Clearance
Bachelor of Science (BS) in an engineering discipline, computer science, information systems management, mathematics, operations research, statistics, or engineering from an accredited college or university.
- 5 years of professional engineering experience.
- 3 years’ experience shall have consisted of performing engineering functions with respect to support, research or development of mechanical, electrical, or aerospace systems.
- Desired Experience
- Aviation systems, airborne radar, electronic warfare, anechoic chamber test, ground and flight test support, test ranges, and test laboratories.
- Applies engineering principles to research, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, test, or evaluate systems.
- Reviews and prepares engineering and technical analyses, reports, change proposals, and other technical documentation.
- This position applies engineering experience to perform functions such as system integration, design, configuration management, quality assurance testing, or acquisition and resource management.