Must be a U.S. Citizen
Active Secret Clearance is required to be considered for this position.
BS or BA degree in accounting, budget or financial discipline that is relevant to Accounting or Business Financial Management.
- Minimum of 5 years of financial experience.
- Capable of providing financial expertise on developing and executing budgets. Capable of utilizing budget/resource analytic tools, techniques, and processes.
- Capable of preparing charts, tables, graphs, and diagrams to analyze and display financial data.
- Utilizes knowledge, skills, and abilities in DoD financial
management principles and practices.
- Works as a member of team and assists with solving complex financial management problems.
- Provide financial budgetary support to include but limited to providing funding, forecasting, programming, budget documentation, execution status, and funds reconciliation.
- Follow the planning, programming, budget, executing (PPBE) process and guidance.
- Monitor and report the status of approved, deferred, and released funds.
- Maintain cognizance of various program funds and provide financial information and obligation/expenditure performance graphs for senior leadership.