Must be a U.S. Citizen
BA/BS degree. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION
: Associate’s degree plus two (2) years additional work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree. OR Four (4) years additional work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
3 to 10 years of combined experience performing duties described in the functional description.
This position provides support services for program management, acquisition, engineering, integration and sustainment planning to the F/A-18 A/F and the EA-18G Program in Lexington Park, MD. This position will provide critical readiness and sustainment program operations and administrative support to Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
The successful candidate will:
- Participate in meetings and collect, complete, organize, and interpret technical data.
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives.
- Analyzes requirements, status, budget and schedules.
- Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules. Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.