Must be a U.S. Citizen
Top Secret with SCI eligibility
Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 15+ combined years of experience in government analysis, military operations, and/or in DoD Acquisition Organizations.
- 5+ Experience working with common C2 architecture and familiar with common Communications/C3 systems.
- Familiarization with service programs: ABMS/Overmatch/Convergence
- Awareness of JADC2 forums and associated efforts.
- Ability to advise on JADC2 tech elements, review and comment on policy/strategy/Terms of Reference/technology documents.
- Experience working with Joint Staff and OUSD R&E/A&S staff.
- Depth of knowledge to provide technical recommendations on future study/exercise/wargame/on ramp participation on behalf of R&E integration and R&E Modernization PDs.
- Able to act as JADC2 SME for mission engineering studies.
- Coordinate with UOSD Research and Engineering staff as an Joint All-Domain Command and Control (JADC2) Subject Matter Expert.
- Provide engineering/analytical support to produce objective insights and analytic justification to inform future technology and capability investment decisions within the Planning, Programming, and Budgeting Execution (PPBE) process.
- Primary advisor on JADC2 to the Chief Engineer for Mission Integration and facilitate cross OSD(R&E) bi-weekly working group.