Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen
Active Secret Clearance
3-10 years’ experience performing duties described in the functional description.
SIPR Token and secure networks experience. Security Professional Education Development (SPēD) Certification and other secuity certifications.
Assist the program security team with program protection, OPSEC, and cybersecurity.
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives.
- Analyzes requirements, status, budget and schedules.
- Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.