Due to E.O. 14042 and as a government contractor, all employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, except in circumstances where a medical and/or religious exemption is approved.
Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen
Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization, including contracts, facilities planning, finance, logistics, property management, purchasing and/or security. May perform tasks relative to the control of company and/or Government property assigned to the organization. May perform facilities planning activities, including coordinating the storage and movement of furniture, systems, and equipment. May act as facility security officer to ensure compliance with company, customer and Government security regulations and procedures. May maintain financial databases, analyze data, and develop reports. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor’s degree in a Business Administration, Business Management, Project Administration, Project Management, Program Administration, Program Management, Operations Administration, or Operations Management. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: Associate’s degree and at least four (4) years of related administrative and analytical experience. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: High School Diploma or GED and at least six (6) years of related administrative and analytical experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point).
- Five years of experience in office management, filing, and related office equipment operations with at least three (3) of those years with related administrative and analytical experience.
- Knowledge of the NAVAIR travel system DTS (Defense Travel System)
- Knowledge of DISS (Defense Information Security System)
- Knowledge of CMP (Common Message Processor) system
- Knowledge of BASICS II (Base Access Security Information Control System