Must be a U.S. Citizen
Top Secret with SCI (TS/SCI)
B.S. degree in a scientific, engineering or other applicable technical or analytical discipline.
Ten (10) or more years experience.
- Experience interfacing with Joint Staff, Services, and warfighters to coordinate engineering and analysis needs and analytic results.
- Master's of Science Degree
- Analyzes system solutions to complex and challenging DoD problems.
- Leads major project technical tasks using formal quality control methods.
- Develops and executes analysis / study plans that address complex problems, examine trade-offs and produce information and data rich products and artifacts. 4. Manages and coordinates the efforts of other staff members assigned to specific projects.
- Directly interfaces with Government management personnel.