Must be a U.S. Citizen
Bachelor of Science (BS) in an engineering discipline, computer science, information systems management, mathematics, operations research, statistics, or engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of at least 5 years of professional engineering experience that has consisted of performing the foregoing engineering functions
- At least 3 years of the total experience shall have consisted of performing engineering functions with respect to support, research or development of mechanical, electrical, or aerospace systems plus experience in requirements development, test planning, coordinating and executing test and evaluation activities, analysis of data products, and presentation and documentation of system performance results.
- Engineering experience to include requirements development, test planning, coordinating and executing test and evaluation activities, analysis of data products, and presentation and documentation of system performance results.
- ALQ-240 RADAR and electronic threat detection & identification
- P-8A Poseidon Airborne Missions Systems
- Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW), Anti-Surface Warfare (ASuW), Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR)
- P-3C Orion Mission Systems
- US Navy Electronic Support Measures (ESM) Systems and/or Maintenance
- Airborne Test Range and Airborne Test Laboratory coordination
- Supports test and evaluation of P-8A and ALQ-240
- Applies engineering principles to research, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, test, or evaluate systems.
- Reviews and prepares engineering and technical analyses, reports, change proposals, and other technical documentation.
- Applies engineering experience to perform functions such as system integration, design, configuration management, quality assurance testing, or acquisition and resource management.