*Position will require regular onsite work at Patuxent River Naval Air Station in Patuxent River, Maryland*
Must be U.S. Citizen
Clearance Required: SECRET
- Acts as day-to-day onsite technical and personnel lead for the task order for each APML.
- Performs various tasks related to the development, operation, evaluation, and improvement of weapon systems supportability or maintainability programs and information systems.
- Works on logistics and maintainability programs and with logistics and maintenance control organizations on issues such as: technical evaluation and identification of weapons systems logistics requirements and resources; development of logistics support and maintainability programs or plans; systems acquisition requirements analysis; budgetary or financial analysis and control; life cycle cost analysis and control; weapons systems hardware and software standardization and compatibility; Integrated Product Support (IPS)/Reliability & Maintainability (R&M) program test and evaluation planning and execution; and, IPS/R&M program management analysis.
- Collects, compiles, analyzes, investigates, researches, or applies logistics, maintenance, acquisition, or financial data and information.
- Develops, modifies, prepares, or validates documentation in relation to automated logistics or maintenance data reporting systems, and management information systems.
- Responsible to Product Support Manager (PSM).
BS or BA degree.
MS or MA degree may be substituted for two (2) of the four (4) years of specific experience in acquisition or operational logistics support planning.
At least ten (10) years of experience in acquisition or operational logistics support/maintenance engineering. At least three (3) years’ experience out of the last eight (8) years in Program Management. Experience must include:
Four (4) years directing acquisition or operations logisticians in the performance of comprehensive analysis across the spectrum of ILS elements during a job assignment in or in support of an operational command. Four (4) years of specific experience in acquisition or operational logistics planning which demonstrates the ability to perform independent work to provide logistics and support system effectiveness analysis, studies and evaluations.