Must be a U.S. Citizen
Active SECRET level clearance
Education Required: B.S. degree (Masters degree preferred) in a Electrical Engineering, or other applicable technical or analytical discipline
- Proven capability to maintain large legacy software code bases
- Software configuration management
- Strong programming skills in C, C++, MATLAB, and Python
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) implementation
- Familiarity with orbital mechanics
- Maintains and develops software for prototype systems. Duties include creating hardware interfaces, implementation of code based on algorithm description documents, modifying existing code to provide new or enhanced functionality.
- Manages configuration control and testing of software.
- Conducts post-test data reduction and analysis, providing technical inputs to final test reports.
- Works with multi-disciplinary team to understand system requirements and functional allocations to software.
- Supports field testing of systems and characterization of performance.
- Maintains appropriate government compilation environments to replicate vendor capabilities to generate compiled code.