Yes. 10-20% of time.
Active SECRET Security Clearance required.
Must be U.S. Citizen
- Qualification as a Naval Aviator or Naval Flight Officer.
- Combined 7 years of experience from the following:
- Navy Operational Test and Evaluation
- Developmental, integrated or experimental test and evaluation
- Operation of Air Warfare systems relating to ATW/IRCM capabilities
- Experience writing for and/or briefing senior decision makers
- Completion of the COMOPTEVFOR Mission Based Test Design (MBTD) and OT/Framework course or ability to complete within 3 months of employment.
- Experience with Navy and Marine Corps Test Squadrons
- Recent (within the last 2 years) and relevant, M&S planning and/or reporting experience with the following systems:
- DoN LAIRCM ATW
- AN/APR-39 RSDS
- Recent (within the last 2 years) and relevant, Test & Evaluation (T&E) experience OR operational experience with the following systems:
- AN/AAQ-24 DoN LAIRCM ATW
- AN/AAQ-45 DAIRCM
- APR-39 RSDS
- Common Infrared Countermeasures System (CIRCM)
Provide support to Commander, Operational Test and Evaluation Forces (COMOPTEVFOR), Air Warfare Division, Air Electronic Warfare section, in the planning, execution, and analysis of integrated and operational test and evaluation events for Aviation Infrared Self-Protect programs. The results of COMOPTEVFOR events inform acquisition and fielding decisions and Fleet tactics, techniques, and procedures development.