*Position will require regular onsite work at Patuxent River Naval Air Station in Patuxent River, Maryland*
Must be U.S. Citizen
Clearance Required: SECRET
Journeyman – 3 to 10 years of combined experience performing duties described in the functional description.
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives
- Analyzes requirements, status, budget and schedules
- Performs management, technical, or business case analysis
- Collects, completes, organized and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs
- Tracks program/project status and schedules
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management
Minimum of 3 years’ experience processing procurement documentation. Experience with acquisition reviews and cost analysis associated with ACAT I programs.