Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen
Active SECRET Clearance Required
The following substitutions are permitted for this task order:
• Bachelor’s Degree plus two (2) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Master’s Degree.
• Associate’s Degree plus four (4) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Master’s Degree.
• Six (6) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Master’s Degree.
Senior - over 10 years of experience performing duties described in the functional description. Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting NAVAIR and/or the Naval Aviation Enterprise with 3 years of specialized experience with CNAF/CNAFR F-16 concept of operations.
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives. Analyzes requirements, status, budget, and schedules.
- Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Collects, completes, organizes, and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management. Performs various tasks related to the development, operation, evaluation, and improvement of weapon systems supportability and/or maintainability programs and information systems.
- Works on logistics and maintainability programs and with logistics and maintenance control organizations on issues such as: technical evaluation and identification of weapons systems logistics requirements and resources; development of logistics support and maintainability programs or plans; systems acquisition requirements analysis; budgetary or financial analysis and control; life cycle cost analysis and control; weapons systems hardware and software standardization and compatibility; Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)/Reliability & Maintainability (R&M) program test and evaluation planning and execution; and, ILS/R&M program management analysis.
- Collects, compiles, analyzes, investigates, researches, or applies logistics, maintenance, acquisition, or financial data and information.
- Develops, modifies, prepares, or validates documentation in relation to automated logistics or maintenance data reporting systems, and management information systems.
- Coordinates and interfaces with fleet points of contact to refine requirements.
- Liaison and lead actions related to F-16 acquisition, transition, site activation, pilot training, non-USAF system development, manpower, Contractor Logistics Support, and other activity related to support the F-16 adversary program.
- Assist in developing roadmaps for F-16 adversary systems and creating long-term roadmaps for future aircraft transfers.