Must be a U.S. Citizen
Must be eligible to obtain a SECRET level security clearance.
BS or BA degree.
AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of recent, relevant experience can be substituted for an BS or BA degree.
- Demonstrated ability to write technical responses to RFPs.
- NAVAIR Program Office experience.
- Source Selection experience is required.
- Draft responses to Government Requests for Information (RFI) or Sources Sought (SS), working either independently using archived information or conducting research, or as part of a team with an assigned technical SME
- Draft compelling and compliant technical content
- Edit and refine written inputs from technical Subject Matter Experts (SME) into winning proposal content
- Gather information in a variety of ways such as brainstorming sessions, whiteboarding, interviews, research, consolidation of previously developed written materials, and translate it into original text
- Ensure narrative sections that reflect win strategy and address all evaluation factors and criteria
- Support Proposal Manager and proposal team throughout proposal process and assist in proposal strategy development; define, and help articulate “win themes”, strengths, and discriminators
- Create/Revise/Tailor proposal artifacts
- Ensure that proposals are grammatically correct and maintain a consistent tone or voice.
- Participate in proposal phases, activities, and milestones including the kickoff meeting, teammate meetings, data calls, brainstorming sessions, informal proposal reviews
- Assist in execution of Color Team recovery plans and final editing of final version
- Adhere to proposal schedule and deadlines