Must be U.S. Citizen
SECRET Ability to obtain a TS/SCI
Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering Discipline, Physics, or Math.
: 6 years additional work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
At least 5 years of professional engineering experience in research, analysis, planning, designing, developing, testing or evaluating systems. At least 3 years’ support of mechanical, electrical, or aerospace systems. Highly desire
specific experience in radar systems associated with any of the following aircraft: E-2C/E-2D, F/A-18, EA-18G and MH-60R. Alternatively, highly desire
specific experience in integrated fire control systems and/or tactical data link networks, phased array radar, and/or electronic warfare systems (Aviation or Surface Navy considered).
- Navy Test Wing Atlantic test and evaluation processes, interoperability, system of systems, mission systems integration, mission based testing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Testing of Naval Integrated Fire Control preferred.
- Testing of data links, airborne radar, and/or data fusion is preferred.
- Knowledge of phased array radars, radar theory and electronic warfare highly desired.
- Knowledge of tactical data links, including Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC) and/or Link-16 highly desired.
- Knowledge of and test experience with E-2 Hawkeye systems and/or the Air Warfare and Surface Warfare mission areas is highly desired.
Primary tasking will include planning, execution, data analysis, and reporting for testing of E-2D capabilities in support of mission effectiveness. Tasking may include similar support of capability-specific testing using Mission Based Test Design processes. Applies engineering principles to research, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, test, or evaluate systems. Reviews and prepares engineering and technical analyses, reports, change proposals, and other technical documentation. This position applies engineering experience to perform functions such as system integration, design, configuration management, quality assurance testing, or acquisition and resource management.