Must be U.S. Citizen
Must have a SECRET clearance to be considered for this position.
Education: Bachelor of Science (BS) in an engineering discipline, Physics, or Math from an accredited college or university.
- 5+ years of professional engineering experience (aviation test and evaluation, radar or electronic warfare related systems)
- 3 years’ experience shall have consisted of performing engineering functions with respect to support, research or development of mechanical, electrical, or aerospace systems
- Desired Experience
- Prior military aviation experience with AEA or EW mission areas
- Electronic Warfare background. Alternatively, a RADAR background may suffice. Looking for knowledge of antennas, RF propagation, RF signal detection, etc.
- Flight test experience with respect to flight characteristics and geometry
- Strong MATLAB skills, intermediate level at a minimum
- Experience with RF signal measurements (e.g., frequency, PW, PRI/PRF, etc.) and characterization
- Electronic warfare, anechoic chamber test, ground and flight test support, test ranges, and test laboratories.
- Typically performs all functional duties independently.
- Applies engineering principles to research, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, test, or evaluate systems.
- Reviews and prepares engineering and technical analyses, reports, change proposals, and other technical documentation.
- This position applies engineering experience to perform functions such as system integration, design, configuration management, quality assurance testing, or acquisition and resource management.
- Self and Team Organization
- Test Event execution
- Technical writing
- MS Excel – highly capable, application of formulae, data charts and tables