Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering Discipline, Physics, or Math preferred.
- Five (5) years of professional engineering experience, and at least 3 years of which shall have consisted of performing engineering functions with respect to support, research or development of mechanical, electrical, or aerospace systems.
- Experienced Journey level skill.
- Test & Evaluation experience (Flight test preferred).
- Experience in Mission Systems and Systems Integration Testing including (but not all inclusive) :
- Experience with Navigation, Communications, Autopilot and Pitot-Static, Instrument Landing System, Weather Radar, Mission Systems, Digital Flight Data Acquisition Unit ,Cockpit Voice and Data Recorder, Mission Planning, and Crew Systems.
- Naval aircraft avionics technician experience (desired).
- Experience with NAWCAD Flight Testing Processes and Documentation.
- Knowledge/Experience of the C-130T.
Flight test engineer focusing on the C-130T Avionics Obsolescence Update effort.
Support test coordination and execution. Capture flight test data and perform associated analysis. Draft daily test reports, discrepancy reports and support formal test reporting. Support systems integration test and evaluation.