Must be a U.S. Citizen
Active SECRET Clearance required
ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: Associate’s degree plus two (2) years additional work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree. OR Four (4) years additional work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
3 to 10 years of combined experience performing duties described in the functional description.
Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives. Analyzes requirements, status, budget and schedules. Performs management, technical, or business case analyses. Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs. Tracks program/project status and schedules. Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
Assist the PMA-265 Operations Lead with day-to-day operations of the Program Office, providing Operations leadership, direction, and coordination across the L2 IPTs.
- Provide direct business management operations support to one of the three (3) TMS Level 1 IPTs
- Weekly Accomplishment Report/PEO(T) HUD submissions
- Program Management Reviews
- Follow up actions
- Program Management Focus meetings
- Civilian award nominations, Letters of Appreciation, and other recognitions
- L1 approval of travel requests
- Assisting Communications Team with Public Release requests (coordination with appropriate IPTs)
- CSPT entries are completed
- Prepare/participate in monthly Acquisition Oversight Council and Reliability Control Boards
- Coordinate responses with L0 Ops and L2 IPTs to drive task completion on/before due dates, which includes data calls, queries, program briefs, requests for information.
- Coordinate with Functional Teams, as necessary, to ensure holistic review of responses
- Track deliverables, major events/milestones, meetings, briefings, and develop plans to ensure products are prepared, information is communicated, and both L1 and L2 IPTLs/Ops are working in a coordinated and cohesive manner
- Prepare briefs, point papers, and other documentation as required
- Perform QA reviews/approvals on Personnel Change Requests in SharePoint