Must be U.S. Citizen
Position requires a SECRET Clearance.
Some travel required (approximately two times per year)
BS or BA from an accredited college or university. Allowable substitution is a an AS or AA Degree from an accredited college or university in a business discipline plus two years’ experience in a business management position.
- Minimum of three years’ progressive experience in business, logistics or operations management, reference position description for details.
- Demonstrated program experience in the configuration management process should include configuration identification, control, audit, and status; NAVAIR configuration management policies, procedures, review cycles, instructions, and standards; engineering change proposal evaluations.
- Demonstrated configuration management experience with development, production, ancillary equipment, ground support equipment, test & evaluation, and fleet operations of a DoD and international acquisition aircraft program.
- Experience/familiarity with NAVAIR aircraft maintenance processes at any of the three levels of maintenance.
- Familiarity with the NAMP, COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2, the NAVAIR TD Manual, 00-25-300, and the NAVAIR 4130 series publications.
- Understanding of the functionality of OOMA/NALCOMIS, familiarity with DECKPLATE.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
- Works on logistics and maintainability programs and with logistics and maintenance control organizations on issues such as: technical evaluation and identification of weapons systems logistics requirements and resources; development of logistics support and maintainability programs or plans; weapons systems hardware and software standardization and compatibility; and, ILS/R&M program management analysis.
- Collects, compiles, analyzes, investigates, researches, or applies logistics, maintenance, acquisition, or financial data and information.
- Develops, modifies, prepares, or validates documentation in relation to automated logistics or maintenance data reporting systems, and management information systems.
- Assist the Government in data analysis and production of data artifacts and various technical analysis and briefs for the Class Desk, Chief Engineer, Product Support Manager (PSM) and Assistant Program Manager Logistics (APML).
- Provide programmatic support to the APML and PSM to include daily tracking of (AMSRR) and contractor logistics support (CLS) CDRLs and provides monthly updates of reports detailed analysis, focusing on non-mission capable sustainment (NMCS) and non-mission capable maintenance (NMCM) trends.
- Analyzes charts and graphs detailing DECKPLATE data.
- Develop and coordinate Reliability Control Board (RCB) and Air-Board and sustainment slides in support of briefings.
- Provide support in the preparation of engineering source data in support of modifications and Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs).
- Support resolution of data calls and Fleet operational issues, and other support concerns.
- Technical writing
- MS Excel – highly capable, application of formulae, data charts and tables
- MS Word – Skilled in formatting
- MS PowerPoint – Ability to create professional presentations.
- Public Speaking – Ability to give professional briefs to groups up to 24 to include high ranking military personnel.