Must be U.S. Citizen
Position requires a SECRET Clearance.
Some travel required (approximately two times per year, 2-3 days)
BS or BA degree in a "Relevant Technical Discipline" such as computer science, information systems management, mathematics, operations research, statistics, or engineering, from an accredited college or university. Substitutions apply.
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification or equivalent
- Current CompTIA Security+ (preferred)
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in related project support
- Minimum of four (4) years expertise designing, implementing, and managing SharePoint and MS Teams sites required
- Aviation support field preferred
- Experience with NAVAIR NET system is preferred
- Experience with mid-sized client-server systems a must
- Systems analysis, software design, software development and database administration required
- Capable of performing tasks with little or no guidance
- Some experience submitting trouble tickets to NMCI is a plus
The lead for information systems support for the Program Office. Tasking requires an understanding of and ability to explain capabilities in networked Microsoft Windows and Office products. Provide desk-side IT support to PMA personnel on the use of Enterprise MS Office tools. Provide training to PMA personnel on the capabilities and use of SharePoint, MS Teams, and other MS Office tools in the form of small classes and “How To” instruction sheets. Design, implement, and manage SharePoint sites and MS Teams sites to requested specifications. Provide site administration for users using site administration tools including Microsoft SharePoint. Assist the Government to process and track PMA IT assets using a government provided asset tracking system. Assist the Government to develop presentation material using NMCI approved Microsoft Office Products. Examples include graphs, charts, briefs etc. Provide NMCI network support and processing Government requests. This task also includes logging and tracking NMCI help desk calls through resolution. Tasking includes day-to-day site operations including product and content management, site functionality and customer service. Process SAAR-N for approval through the NAVAIR helpdesk. Submit and track NAVAIR Heat Tickets to completion on NET system.