*Position will require regular onsite work at Patuxent River Naval Air Station in Patuxent River, Maryland*
Must be U.S. Citizen
Education: High School Diploma
Candidate will possess less than 3 years of experience performing the functional duties described in the position description
- Provide high level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as:
- Preparing correspondence
- Receiving visitors
- Arranging conference calls
- Scheduling meetings
- May also train and supervise lower-level clerical staff.
- Administrative Assistants may perform simple repetitive tasks in the same sequence. those responsibilities may include:
- Filling pre-coded documents in a chronological file.
- Operating office equipment.
- This position uses some subject-matter knowledge and judgement to complete assignments consisting of numerous steps varying in nature and sequence.
- Update door access system for new hires
- Input visitors into BASICS
- Organize and customize farewell Mats
- Maintain, order, and distribute supplies
- Manage and update program phone list
- Update seating charts
- Enter personal into DISS
- Update email distro list